Serving All Vessels Equally, Inc. (SAVE) is a not for profit community based organization dedicated to the mission of producing transformative change for the youth we serve and the communities they live in.
Our leadership development and mentoring programs are designed to:
1. Reduce youth and gang-related violence.
2. Empower parents of youth involved in disruptive and violent behavior with tools to guide them toward a more productive “way of being”.
3. Connect clergy leaders with youth in one-to-one relationships.
4. Get truant youth off the street and back into the classroom or into the workplace.
5. Insure that youth graduate high school on time.